Hall Hassi made the cover for this. Looks like it's going to be 16 pages inside, teeny tiny margins! I'll post more later.

7 comments:

+ said...

Awesome! Sorry I hated on the name initially. It's a good one.
I really like this cover a whole lot.

My phone is fucked up by the way. Can't talk on it sadly. Can skype though.

Blaise Larmee said...

damn. i don't have skype. not sure if it runs on my computer. can you listen on your phone? (wouldn't that be a good story?)

Sam Gas Can said...

WHOA.

kt said...

who's hall hassi?

Blaise Larmee said...

hallhassi.blogspot.com

Jesse McManus said...

this book is gonna tear my eyes into fourths, with all it's soft demanding potential.

then i can read the whole thing at once, in four page increments, and feel like i'm actually in the room with my favorite comics buds, talking, laughing, breathing heavy. oh my god

WONT YOU JOIN US

Blaise Larmee said...

yay i'm excited!