I've been interviewing JT Rogstad on and off for months now. He is working on an amazing looking zine/book for Golden Age. He lives in Chicago, I live in Portland.
Who do you hate ULAND? I personally love my father. Mostly because of his riches of course, but he also happens to be a remarkably intelligent, sensitive, and honest man.
That's funny. I've actually been considering that lately. My dad is real sick and it would be nice to save a little money and live rent free for a few months. On the other hand, my parents' maid doesn't need another bed to make, bitter old bitch that she is. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Thanks Blaise. I don't even have a good anorak up here, just the fucking cashmere. I've absolutely no idea what I'm going to do when it snows. You know how I hate a chill.
I think about living with my Moms a lot these days too. As we both age it just seems like it would break my heart to have my mom in a home (though it may come to that). My grandma is in one, and she is happy but every conversation with her eventually gets to how she wishes my mom and me were in her arms right now. I don't want my mom to go through that.
I worry about it though because I'd most likely go crazy, and she would too. Crazy from dealing with each others' insanity and illnesses. And then there is the idea of putting my future wife through living with her mother-in-law, even if Emily says she wants to do it. It is a choice we're going to have to make soon though.
15 comments:
i just got an email from buenaventura, does this mean i've made it? do we get to do an interview now?
Q: if you were offered a chance to be in 'alien ant farm' when 'ne r u ok' hit the charts would you have accepted?
what kind of email? please forward me.
A: yes (is this the interview?)
hey yall i just won a free book! link
pllease pos the othar one
thanks,
this is Mark
blaise dog it says im not supposed to forward it
what? just forward it.
TOTAL NONSENSE GARBAGE FOR RICH CHILDREN WHO HATE THEIR FATHERS.
Who do you hate ULAND? I personally love my father. Mostly because of his riches of course, but he also happens to be a remarkably intelligent, sensitive, and honest man.
-JT
You should move back home. All of you.
That's funny. I've actually been considering that lately. My dad is real sick and it would be nice to save a little money and live rent free for a few months. On the other hand, my parents' maid doesn't need another bed to make, bitter old bitch that she is. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
oh jt you should! especially with these winter months approaching
Thanks Blaise. I don't even have a good anorak up here, just the fucking cashmere. I've absolutely no idea what I'm going to do when it snows. You know how I hate a chill.
I think about living with my Moms a lot these days too. As we both age it just seems like it would break my heart to have my mom in a home (though it may come to that). My grandma is in one, and she is happy but every conversation with her eventually gets to how she wishes my mom and me were in her arms right now. I don't want my mom to go through that.
I worry about it though because I'd most likely go crazy, and she would too. Crazy from dealing with each others' insanity and illnesses. And then there is the idea of putting my future wife through living with her mother-in-law, even if Emily says she wants to do it. It is a choice we're going to have to make soon though.
Good luck man, parents are tricky. In some ways you owe them everything, in some ways they break your heart. Sensitivity = cool though.
Post a Comment