@"black hole" i'm not sure how to relate the emptiness i feel inside to the comics community as it exists presently, except perhaps that i would like my emptiness to consume the community like a black hole, but i never thought of that until just now
Rather than energy vs. originality I think it should be more like vitality. We should value vitality. As in "yo that shit is vital! It fills me up with my own personal juice. My juice contains energy and originality as it relates to my exposure." I can sense energy in people but it doesn't draw me to them. When I sense their strong vital essence I envy them and try to absorb them.
8 comments:
Science is tight.
where do i send you books?
z p h i l l i p s at g m a i l
i enjoyed your interview blaise
but could you please elaborate on the emptiness you feel inside
maybe in regard to the comics community as it exists presently
thanx dude
@"black hole" i'm not sure how to relate the emptiness i feel inside to the comics community as it exists presently, except perhaps that i would like my emptiness to consume the community like a black hole, but i never thought of that until just now
does that sound really silly or really silly/romantic
both work, good answer
Rather than energy vs. originality I think it should be more like vitality. We should value vitality. As in "yo that shit is vital! It fills me up with my own personal juice. My juice contains energy and originality as it relates to my exposure." I can sense energy in people but it doesn't draw me to them. When I sense their strong vital essence I envy them and try to absorb them.
damn
Post a Comment