Man sometimes I get down on comics. But lately I have been so pumped on them...just felt a wave of comics love hit me (while reading 'the indispensable calvin and hobbes') and I've been working on my new comic like crazy. As far as making comics are concerned I'm really feeling the message of this sound poem
12 comments:
I have been hearing this phrase a lot this summer actually, it's pretty cool!
i own this shirt. Best Show rules
hi comets comets!
yeah this song has been in heavy rotation on tom scharplings excellent 'best show on wfmu'
michael i admire how you have 'done it' recently in terms of making your awesome comics.
oh and: everyone go read children of the sea. so good. daisuke igarashi, you did it!
I feel like a butthole! The blood of comics will always flow!
austin sent me the link to this song last night and i fell asleep to it. while asleep, i managed to draw several pages of comics.
do it.
shout out to deforgeo! lose rules.
shout out to "the indispensable calvin and hobbes"
shout out to the idea of reading a "madman" comic, before actually reading it.
shout out to rob schrab and sam keith???
woof!
@jason i too feel like a flowing butthole
aw, thanks dudes. this blog is doing it.
re: shout outs - larry marder, still doing it.
"shout out to the idea of reading a "madman" comic, before actually reading it. "
Jesse rules, Lose rules, new AE pages rules!
My old co-workers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c3Hw8O1IXI
doing it! (loving comics)
i hope all of you are doing something right now
preferably "it"
Bill Watterson you blog like old people fuck, get out of here
I'm "old" enough that the first time I heard Rollins Band do the "Do It" in was on whatever album it came out on in cassette tape format that I bought in a chain music store. Anyway, I got the good comics good will in my blood right now too. Gonna save up some money and order a whole slew of stuff directly from self-publishers, can't wait. Do me! No, wait, that was Prince. Or Bel Biv Devoe, however you wanna look at it. Comics are cool, do 'em and do it and doin' it well.
Post a Comment